Natural Selection 2

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
PogoP polycounter lvl 7
Hey guys!

I looked to see if there was an existing NS2 thread but couldn't find one, so thought I'd make one here now :)

We are releasing the final big update for the beta of NS2 today, which involves a new map, some existing map re-works, and an entire new 'class', the Exosuit. Basically you can play as a badass mech (Think Mechwarrior/Aliens). Here's the trailer for it!

[ame="

I'm sure you know about Natural Selection 2 already, but for anyone that doesn't, here's the overview from the website:

"Natural Selection 2 is an immersive, multiplayer shooter that pits aliens against humans in a strategic and action-packed struggle for survival. It seamlessly combines a shooter/FPS gameplay with a strategy (RTS) game.

The game is in active beta with 40,000 players – we’re releasing updates nearly every week with new units, abilities, maps, improvements, etc. NS2 v1.0 will launch on Steam this summer."

http://www.naturalselection2.com/

I'm an environment artist on NS2 and I hope to post up an art dump at some point after release, so keep your eyes peeled!

Anyway, if you like it, purchase it and you can join in the beta now. We will be accepting preorders on Steam in a couple of weeks time, but for now you can go through the website.

Thanks guys, hope you enjoyed the trailer :D

8OL53l.jpg

6KeVEl.jpg

fhVEgl.jpg

pzbk4l.jpg

rnbdJl.jpg

QDpx4l.jpg

Replies