Home General Discussion

Buy the hell out of Thirty flights of Loving -- Gravity bone sequel

Joseph Silverman
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17

This is a very great game. It's basically a 10 minute interactive cutscene -- if you like game design, art, or beauty in general, you owe it to yourself and the developer to drop 5 dollars and 15 minutes of your time. Here's the spot on Rock paper shotgun review.

Replies

• rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    I thought it was awesome- I kind of wanted more 'spy mission' type stuff a la gravity bone, but it was a neat experience
    I was a bit confused what happened. when you come to your girlfriend is pointing a gun at you and trying to shoot, did she sabotage the mission? I guess that would link it to gravity bone. But there were no hints that she wasn't on your side as far as I could see
  • glottis8
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    glottis8 polycounter lvl 9
    CEA2906AEDCFC608B9D60DC540C75AFE9AEBB9C5
    Its awesome! a well deserved sequel to Gravity Bone!

DA740FA277EF61423CF3C3EB74C004214834CC03
  • BlvdNights
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BlvdNights polycounter lvl 8
    Gravity Bone is incredible! So going to pick this up.
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    rooster wrote: »
    I thought it was awesome- I kind of wanted more 'spy mission' type stuff a la gravity bone, but it was a neat experience
    I was a bit confused what happened. when you come to your girlfriend is pointing a gun at you and trying to shoot, did she sabotage the mission? I guess that would link it to gravity bone. But there were no hints that she wasn't on your side as far as I could see
    I'm tempted to think YOU sabotaged the mission, and had a change of heart. A lot of it is very (carefully) open to interpretation
  • glottis8
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    glottis8 polycounter lvl 9
    Game is great. Have to play it a few more times, and its awesome that Gravity Bone is included. So now i always have it on my steam. Gotta check the commentary as well.

Anyone want the game? i have a spare code.