Home General Discussion

Wireless Headphones

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Prophet polycounter lvl 11
Hello,

Since most of the people here prolly work in an office as well with other people, meaning that some headphones are absolutely required, I would like to ask what kind of WIRELESS headphones would you recommend?

At home I have this:

Sennheiser‑RS120

sennheiser_rs_120.jpg

They are good, but you can still hear a lot of "PFFFFFFF"..

Right now I have this at work:

Sennheiser HD205

201173_2_sennheiser_headphone_stereo_hd205.jpg

I like the sound quality, but they hurt a little the ears after a while and the wire really annoys me.

So, this being said, what would you guys recommend?

I'm sorry if this is totally out of place and if it is, feel free to move or erase the thread. :)

Thanks!

Replies

• mastershokhan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I just bought hde sx-907 bluetooth headphones from amazon for $25. I love them so far.
  • Prophet
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    And you cant hear any interference?
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    Hehe don't you love the auto-shutoff "feature" of the Sennheisers ? It's so crazy to think that it went through QA and got released that way ...

(for those not in the know : after a few minutes of detecting that no audio stream is being played ... the unit is set to switch off the signal from the base/emitter. But it is NOT turning off the headphones, therefore they keep running, eating up the batteries ... while playing a LOUD static sound, effectively discharging them. Meanwhile the base "saves power" even tho it remains plugged. Crazy stuff ... They could just make it so that a tiny beeping sound warns you of the unit going idle but I guess it was too complicated to pull off, right!)

However their fit design is really awesome. They feel very alien at first because of the angle of the pads but in the end it turns out to be a very smart approach since they do not compress the ears against the cranium at all. Soooooo comfortable!

Sound is okay but that's totally good for office use. Nothing like dancing in the bathroom stalls wireless style!!

In short I guess I have nothing to recommend :D I use to have some other brand but the synching was always failing... Quite happy with the Sennheisers really! One pair at work, one pair at home ...
  • Prophet
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior wrote: »

In short I guess I have nothing to recommend :D I use to have some other brand but the synching was always failing... Quite happy with the Sennheisers really! One pair at work, one pair at home ...

At first I was thinking you hate Sennheiser. Lol

Which ones do you have?

And about being comfortable, which ones were you talking about? Sorry but your post was a little confusing. :P
  • mastershokhan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    No interference, just beautiful music. Kinda snug tho. Mine have been in the bathroom too!:poly142:
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    Sorry about that! I realize now that it was unclear :) My whole post was referring to the first model you posted, the RS120 - I didn't notice that the other pair you posted was of the same brand.

The older pair I had before was from RocketFish. The sounded great but they had synching problems, and eventually stopped working altogether.

I meant to say that I have nothing *else* to recommend, because overall I am quite happy with my 120s - I am known for always wearing them around my neck everywhere at work because they are so light!
  • McGreed
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    McGreed polycounter lvl 15
    So, I'm resurrecting this thread again, because I just risen once more, inches from getting paralyzed, from falling over that god damn wire to the headphones.

So what can you recommend for wireless headphones, which should be good for music, have some recharger (no changing batteries), and comfortable to wear, while I'm working/playing on my stationary computer?

EDIT: Currently I'm looking at these headphones: JUSTOP BSH10 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/JUSTOP-BSH10-Bluetooth-Headphones-Cancellation/dp/B005NCJ8OE/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1344109343&sr=1-2"]JUSTOP BSH10 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics[/ame]

Anyone got any experience with these?
  • McGreed
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    McGreed polycounter lvl 15
    Actually, skip those kinds of headphones, I'm often wearing glasses and having those headphones AND my glasses resting on the top of my ears will be painful. Any other suggestions?