Home General Discussion

Watch Dogs: Holy shit.

Replies

• xchen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I didn't think it ran all that well on PS4 personally. But worse than that I just found it to be a fundamentally unfun game. Stuck with it for a few weeks but ultimately decided to trade it in towards Rayman before it depreciated any more, lol.
  • Ged
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    Ive got it to run reasonably well now on my pc, had to lower textures to high or medium from ultra. Much less stuttering and jerky while driving.
  • rcloudust9
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I read some articles about this game and some peds opinions from youtube... well most of them really like this game but with the term "Next gen" well, some people doesn't seen it from this game... they foreseen that the was overrated.... well whatever they say... I still playing this game to my PC... who cares, I don't know about them but I enjoy playing this game whether it is Next gen or not, anyway who cares?... hehehe....
  • NegevPro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NegevPro polycounter lvl 4
    Potential DLC got announced today, takes place in Camden, New Jersey.

I wasn't going to purchase any DLC for the game considering I haven't played it in a while, but I live very close to Camden so it'll be interesting to see the devs' take on the city.